Welcome

My journey in life as a stay at home mom building a career and being a caregiver to my mother and husband. Balancing life, family, and the unexpected. Contact me on the Weekly Essential face book page or feel free to email me if you would like to know more about essential oils or a business opportunity kollette@weeklyessential.com. Essential oils not only changed my life but helped me be prepared for the unexpected in life and how to deal with it.

Like

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Weekly Essential: Fly Relief for Horses - Insect Repellant

It is that time of year again where the insects come out and the flies are already bugging me this year. So I thought I would repost my Fly Relief for Horses and Insect Repellant. Enjoy! Today I am diffusing Lavender. There is a whole list of what to do for which pesty insects on the blog post below.

Weekly Essential: Fly Relief for Horses - Insect Repellant: It is a beautiful day, we just got home from soccer games and started working around the house. My husband came in and said to me, get you...




No comments:

Post a Comment