Welcome

My journey in life as a stay at home mom building a career and being a caregiver to my mother and husband. Balancing life, family, and the unexpected. Contact me on the Weekly Essential face book page or feel free to email me if you would like to know more about essential oils or a business opportunity kollette@weeklyessential.com. Essential oils not only changed my life but helped me be prepared for the unexpected in life and how to deal with it.

Like

Monday, June 13, 2016

Emotional Aromatherapy Class


On Tuesday June 14, 2016 from 7am-9pm. Learn about Essential Oils, Emotions and Aromatherapy. This is a one day face book class. I will be posting throughout the day, the posts will be numbered so you can come and go as you please. Class will be open for a few days following. Give Aways and lots of fun. Click here to join.





No comments:

Post a Comment