My journey in life as a stay at home mom of three, building a career and being a caregiver to my mother and husband after a horrible tragedy. Balancing life and the journey of tragedy, love and faith, family connection and healing physically and mentally. Contact me on the Weekly Essential face book page or feel free to email me if you would like to know more if you are looking for support and a lifestyle change, how to survive the unexpected in life and how to love yourself and life again please book an appointment with me or email me at email@example.com. Facetime and Skype appointments available as well. Essential oils not only changed my life but helped me be prepared for the unexpected and they were and still are a great tool for my family and I both physically and mentally.
Saturday, August 25, 2018
This is my favorite time of the month. If you haven’t yet, start paying attention to the moon cycles. I have noticed I am sensitive before the full moon, and my husband is sensitive during the new moon. Pay attention and see how the moon cycles effect you. It is fun and you learn a lot about yourself and others.
This is one of the best full moons this year! This full moon will help ease any intensities brought by the recent string of Eclipses and retrogrades. No matter what is going on, the energy of this Full Moon is going to ensure that we are safe and protected.
This full moon is here to shine the light on the darkness, it is here to illuminate our fears and insecurities, it is here to guide us and activate our feminine side and to remind us of our oneness.
Enjoy this calm and restorative energy of this full moon. The vibration makes it a perfect time for ritual work. It is time to dive into your spirituality and activate your intuition and creativity.
Enjoy the beautiful, gentle Pisces Full Moon-Here is a Ritual
· Flower Petals (fresh or dried)
· Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
· Essential Oils – Lavender, Restful Blend, Invigorating Blend, Bergamot, ylang ylang, cedarwood, geranium, vetiver, rose, frankincense, sandalwood, clary sage, marjoram, grounding blend.
· Your favorite crystal
· Smudging tool of choice (eg. sage, palo santo) I love the Palo Santo Sticks
· Candles (optional)
1. Begin with smudging yourself and your surroundings. For more detailed information on how to do this . As you smudge recite the following mantra or write your own-
2. Start running the bath water and take the salt in your hand. As you sprinkle the salt recite the following mantra or feel free to write your own-
Next add the flower petals while reciting the following mantra-
Last, add a few drops of essential oil while reciting the following mantra-
Surround your bath with crystals or have them nearby, light some candles to create a calm and relaxed ambiance.
3. Imagine the salt, flowers, and essential oils working their magic and restoring your mind, body, and soul. Take some deep breaths, unwind, relax, let go, and trust.
4. Breathe deeply, place your hands over your heart, and keep repeating to yourself. Do it at least 10 times. Thank yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit, your organs, your lungs, thank every inch of your beautiful self.
5. With eyes closed, try to still your mind. Try to release any thoughts. Try not to engage with any thoughts that come through. Keep your mind still and just listen. Focus on listening to the rise and fall of your breath.
If this is too hard to do or you find yourself getting distracted, focus instead on 10 things you feel grateful for in your life. Really feel into them and allow the emotions to course through your body.
6. When you are ready to get out of the bath, give thanks to yourself, to the bath water, to the Moon, and to the Universe.
7. Once out of the bath hold onto your crystal and rub it gently to get the energy flowing. Open the palm of your hand and blow onto the crystal. Imagine you are blowing all the beautiful energies you soaked up from your bath into the crystal.
8. Drain the bath water, discard the flower petals outside, and keep the crystal by your bedside as you sleep. The crystal will remain charged with the beautiful Full Moon energy until the next lunar cycle. Hold onto it and work with its energy whenever you need to feel calm or protected.
Enjoy this Full Moon!
Source/Inspired: Forever Conscious. Image Credit Kent Chambers and Google
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Monday, August 6, 2018
Also this month 10% Off HD Clear and if you are a Loyal Member you can get a FREE OnGuard this month with a 125pv order.
Enjoy these products, we do and we love to share them with you.
Weekly Essential Back to school special
Combo AromaTouch and Tibetan Bowl session Only $60 ($35 savings)
Book 2 at the same time for only $105 ($50.00 savings)
Imagine the first day of school being calm and relaxing for both you and your children. Calm your nerves and be ready for going back to school. Treat yourself and your child by starting the school year right.
Light Therapy - Saturday August 25, 2018
Book your appointment online (20 min) Normally $45
ITOVI Scans - Wednesday Evening August 29, 2018 6:00pm -9:00pm
Bring your family in for a complimentary ITOVI scan see what products would be most beneficial for you and your body.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.