Sunday, February 21, 2021
Sunday, January 17, 2021
Both my husband and I suffered when we were younger from razor burn. I would experience it on my legs and my husband on his neck. My husband actually swithched to an electrick razor unless he was going out where he needed a clean shave. He was in construction at the time, so he usually had a shadow.
We have been with doterra for over 10 years now and I can't beleive it. I used to make a salve years ago that workd and then we tried this recipe and I have to say that it is nice to switch things up and find something else that works. If this doesn't work for you the recipe to the salve we used is here.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Taken from the golden flowers of the helichrysum plant, Helichrysum essential oil has a honey-sweet aroma and is—no surprise—a favorite skincare oil. When used topically, Helichrysum can help give your skin that “immortal” feeling as it refreshes and rejuvenates, especially when it’s used on the face.
Want to make the power of Helichrysum essential oil work for your skin? Try this DIY Helichrysum face mask at home for the glowing complexion you’ve been dreaming of.
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon coconut oil or jojoba oil
¼ ripe avocado
2 drops Helichrysum oil
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Sourced from doTERRA.com
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Happy Halloween! What a magical day and with a Blue Full Moon. Which means that this is the second full moon in a single month, and a Blood Moon and Harvest moon. It is Halloween and it is the time of year where many cultures believe that this time of year is when the veil between dimensions is thin.
If you have a loved one that has crossed over, say a special prayer, or do something to remind you of them. Eat their favorite food or light a candle in their name.
There has been so much loss this year, so honor those losses that matter most to you, even if they are a little painful.
What no longer serves you, what has “died”? What is awakening? Where have we been reborn? What is still lingering in-between these two states?
Whether we are caught in the chaos of the cosmic energies or whether we are traveling to higher realms, this earth-energy will help us to stay rooted and connected to our being.
This Blue Moon guides us to reflect on our own cycles of death and rebirth.
Look to nature for guidance
This Blue Moon reminds us to get grounded and rooted in our being, so we can reach into the realms unknown.
Honor the deaths you have faced, It is the law of the Universe that nothing is ever destroyed, only reborn.
Be gentle with yourself and look forward to the transition, it may take until next month, but this is the time to slow down, pay attention and allow the transition to happen and go with the flow. It may be rough before it gets better, but it will be worth it. Hang in there, be patient and remember to go with the flow.
Here is a Magical Halloween Ritual
Feel free to adapt the ritual to your needs.
- Cleansing tool of choice. Palo Santo stick, moon water, sage stick
- Cosmic Meditation of choice (Grounding Meditation Here)
- Essential Oils (rosemary, and lavender work best)
- Sea salt
- Pen and Paper
1. Use your cleansing tool to clear your aura, your space, and your ritual ingredients. Recite the following-
2. Take your pen and paper and write down a list of things you would like to leave behind. These can be emotions, events, or behaviors from your past, anything you want to let go of. Write as many as you can.
3. Take your paper and rip it into tiny pieces. As you rip the paper, imagine releasing and letting go of all those things from your past that you no longer wish to hold onto.
4. Get your bowl and place all the ripped pieces paper in the bowl, spray or place a few drops of essential oil, Rosemary and Lavender.
As you drop the essential oils on the paper in the bowl, with each drop, let go of what you have in the bowl. Get all your emotion out as you gently drop the oil on the paper. Not too much oil, now sprinkle the salt over the bowl it will cleanse and purify.
5. Pick up the bowl and hold it with two hands and, recite the following-
8. After your meditation is complete, take a piece of paper and write the things that you would like to attract and bring into your life. You can write or have some fun and do a vision board.
9. Take your candle and paper with what you would like to attract and just affirm, "I am Aligned". Take a moment to say a prayer of gratitude towards yourself, the people around you, the planet, and your life overall. Speak from your heart. Place the paper on your bathroom mirror or somewhere you will see it everyday. Repeat to yourself "I am Aligned!" and read what is on that paper until the next Full Moon.
10. With your candle burning, do your Full Moon Reading or read below. Pay attention to the message you receive and see if your own intuition can take the message further.
11. Optional: if you would like to honor a loved one passed, you can put a photo of them near the candle along with some fresh flowers, maybe some incense, and their favorite food. Leave the candle burning for as long as it’s safe to do so.
Send the departed souls in your life lots of love and if you like, ask them to bring you a sign, a dream, a message, or see if you can make contact with them as you meditate in front of the candle.
Once the candle has been snuffed out, your ritual is complete.
Once your ritual is complete, pick up the paper and run underwater and place in recycling or whatever way is most convenient.
Blue Full Harvest Moon Reading
Your dreams need a practical plan
Full Moon in Taurus
Sometimes you need to weave a bit of magic and sometimes you need to be practical and sometimes you need to find a combination of the two This card suggests that this is where you are now. You need to use the laws of attraction to draw in what you want (by imagining it, expecting it, welcoming it) but you need to balance that with taking down to earth steps towards your goals. This isn’t about wishing on the moon and hoping for the best; its about making something like a list of bullet points about how you achieve your dreams. If you’re asking about money, this card heralds a change of financial fortunes depending on both your past actions and what you’re expecting and therefore attracting.
Write down 10 things you know are wonderful about you!
Additional meanings for this card
Laziness could explain your current situation. If so, change that and own it!
Chasing money does not work, you need to chase a dream
Jealousy or envy create negative energy and attract negativity
More Exercise is called for
The Full Moon in Taurus is a time to get back to earth, to get grounded, to work through any negative feelings you’ve been dealing with and to find a balance between being passionate and being overly intense. Money issues may come to a head at the time of the Full Moon in Taurus, but you can take this card as a sign to pay more attention to your cash flow no matter when you draw it.
Blessings! Enjoy! Happy Halloween
Sunday, October 18, 2020
New Super Moon was October 16th, set in Libra. Even though it was on October 15th the New Moon energy stick around until October 24th.
New Moons are always new beginning, keep your focus on things you feel sure about. The energy Libra brings conflicts which allows for positive changes, which allows us to grow. Taking responsibilities for our destructive habits and letting them go. It allows us to create new boundaries and clean up your mess. Take this opportunity to learn, clean the mess, and let go.
Be open to receive and go with this energy and allow yourself to let go.
"Libra New Super Moon brings great changes, embrace them, allow the magic"
Libra brings balance, fairness, and justice. Remember to be gentle with yourself and others. This energy can add to confusion and uncertainty, which just adds to how we are all feeling right now. You are not alone.
The good news is that this moon will help you to return to yourself and find a new way. It is time to come back to ourselves, quit blaming and being hard on yourself. it is time to give back to yourself, fill your bucket, so you can put that energy and fill others buckets. video below
Patience is key, reflect on self and do inner work. Create connection with yourself and others. Being open to these energies, you may review some new spiritual insights and understanding.
Heart Centered energy is strong this new moon, reminding us to focus on love and kindness to ourselves and others. Practice the Art of Forgiveness, remembering that love heals all. Self-care is important and the energy of this full reminds us to be gentle, take a bath, meditate, treat yourself to a self-care modality you enjoy.
Here is New Moon Ritual and Card Reading
October New Moon Magical Ritual
The Universe is preparing us, could it be something New? New Moons do bring new beginnings, but first you may need to overcome some obstacles. This ritual is to bring you Love, Peace and Balance and it is best done between October 16-26th, 2020.
What you Need
· Palo Santo Stick or Essential Oils and Water Spray
· Meditation of Choice
· 3 leaves
· Essential Oils, Sandalwood, Lavender, Vetiver, Geranium, Lemon, Lime Cypress, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Lime, Rosemary and Rose. (these are great aromas for transition).
· Crystal or Gemstone (Apache Tears, Zebra Jasper, Agate, Amethyst and Tektite)
What To Do
Start by setting the mood for your space, light your candle and then affirm
“I now release what no longer serves me, what has never served me and anything that is not love”.
1. While repeating the affirmation light your palo santo stick and smudge your aura and area
2. Grab your gemstone or crystal of choice, put a few drops of Essential Oils in your hands and then rub together, cup hands together and inhale, take three deep breathes. Place the gemstone or crystal in your hand and just hold and feel.
3. Relax, get comfortable and place your gemstone on your heart chakra, Enjoy a meditation of choice. Let go and let love.12-15 min recommend.
4. Take your pen and the three leaves (use paper if you don’t have leaves) On the first leave write one word for your desire for self (dream big). On the second leave write one word for what you desire for the planet, and on the third write your intention or blessing. (feel free to customize)
5. Take the leaves outside and give back to nature. If you are using paper then burn over the sink or bowl of water. Then take the ashes once cooled and let them go outside back to nature. Better if you do this at night time under the stars.
6. Journal your experience and reflect on what has changed.
7. Get up, get motivated, let your creative side go, dance, draw, go swing on a swing, ride a bike, meditate, take a bath with difference essential oils and relaxing music, take a walk, do some yoga, stretch your body. Enjoy and don’t over do it, it is about letting go and having fun.
8. Use your essential oils daily, diffuse, rub on your feet or just a few drops in your hand and inhale. Aroma can change mood and support emotions.
October New Super Moon Magical Reading
New Moon Card Reading, this is a good one and goes with the New Moon for sure.
The South Node, like the North Node, is a karmic point, but it is opposite to the North Node and relates to the past, perhaps even to past lives. Whatever you are going through and whatever you’re asking about, there’s a chance that age-old programming and conditioning is stopping you from achieving all that you might. Do you feel stuck in something? This card will often come as a sign that the situation or relationship you are asking about has somehow become suffocating, even toxic. It suggests that someone (you, even) needs to be released, that there’s some kind of addiction going on or an unhealthy attachment that needs to be sorted out. One thing is for sure – when you get this card you’re being challenged to make some changes, even if staying where you are feels easier and safer.
Attune to the Moon
I release the past.
Additional meanings for this card
• A relationship is karmic and has played out across many lifetimes.
• Your attraction to someone may be verging on the obsessive.
• Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.
The South Node is where the Moon crosses the ecliptic going south. On the horoscope chart it shows us what we are likely to become obsessed with, but which will probably do us little or no good. The South Node is the karmic astrological point that reminds us of the well-known phrase, ‘If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got!’
Tibetan Bowl Sound Bath Meditation
Here are some Fall Diffuser Blends