New Super Moon was October 16th, set in Libra. Even though it was on October 15th the New Moon energy stick around until October 24th.
New Moons are always new beginning, keep your focus on things you feel sure about. The energy Libra brings conflicts which allows for positive changes, which allows us to grow. Taking responsibilities for our destructive habits and letting them go. It allows us to create new boundaries and clean up your mess. Take this opportunity to learn, clean the mess, and let go.
Be open to receive and go with this energy and allow yourself to let go.
"Libra New Super Moon brings great changes, embrace them, allow the magic"
Libra brings balance, fairness, and justice. Remember to be gentle with yourself and others. This energy can add to confusion and uncertainty, which just adds to how we are all feeling right now. You are not alone.
The good news is that this moon will help you to return to yourself and find a new way. It is time to come back to ourselves, quit blaming and being hard on yourself. it is time to give back to yourself, fill your bucket, so you can put that energy and fill others buckets. video below
Patience is key, reflect on self and do inner work. Create connection with yourself and others. Being open to these energies, you may review some new spiritual insights and understanding.
Heart Centered energy is strong this new moon, reminding us to focus on love and kindness to ourselves and others. Practice the Art of Forgiveness, remembering that love heals all. Self-care is important and the energy of this full reminds us to be gentle, take a bath, meditate, treat yourself to a self-care modality you enjoy.
Here is New Moon Ritual and Card Reading
October New Moon Magical Ritual
The Universe is preparing us, could it be something New? New Moons do bring new beginnings, but first you may need to overcome some obstacles. This ritual is to bring you Love, Peace and Balance and it is best done between October 16-26th, 2020.
What you Need
· Palo Santo Stick or Essential Oils and Water Spray
· Meditation of Choice
· 3 leaves
· Essential Oils, Sandalwood, Lavender, Vetiver, Geranium, Lemon, Lime Cypress, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Lime, Rosemary and Rose. (these are great aromas for transition).
· Crystal or Gemstone (Apache Tears, Zebra Jasper, Agate, Amethyst and Tektite)
What To Do
Start by setting the mood for your space, light your candle and then affirm
“I now release what no longer serves me, what has never served me and anything that is not love”.
1. While repeating the affirmation light your palo santo stick and smudge your aura and area
2. Grab your gemstone or crystal of choice, put a few drops of Essential Oils in your hands and then rub together, cup hands together and inhale, take three deep breathes. Place the gemstone or crystal in your hand and just hold and feel.
3. Relax, get comfortable and place your gemstone on your heart chakra, Enjoy a meditation of choice. Let go and let love.12-15 min recommend.
4. Take your pen and the three leaves (use paper if you don’t have leaves) On the first leave write one word for your desire for self (dream big). On the second leave write one word for what you desire for the planet, and on the third write your intention or blessing. (feel free to customize)
5. Take the leaves outside and give back to nature. If you are using paper then burn over the sink or bowl of water. Then take the ashes once cooled and let them go outside back to nature. Better if you do this at night time under the stars.
6. Journal your experience and reflect on what has changed.
7. Get up, get motivated, let your creative side go, dance, draw, go swing on a swing, ride a bike, meditate, take a bath with difference essential oils and relaxing music, take a walk, do some yoga, stretch your body. Enjoy and don’t over do it, it is about letting go and having fun.
8. Use your essential oils daily, diffuse, rub on your feet or just a few drops in your hand and inhale. Aroma can change mood and support emotions.
October New Super Moon Magical Reading
New Moon Card Reading, this is a good one and goes with the New Moon for sure.
The South Node, like the North Node, is a karmic point, but it is opposite to the North Node and relates to the past, perhaps even to past lives. Whatever you are going through and whatever you’re asking about, there’s a chance that age-old programming and conditioning is stopping you from achieving all that you might. Do you feel stuck in something? This card will often come as a sign that the situation or relationship you are asking about has somehow become suffocating, even toxic. It suggests that someone (you, even) needs to be released, that there’s some kind of addiction going on or an unhealthy attachment that needs to be sorted out. One thing is for sure – when you get this card you’re being challenged to make some changes, even if staying where you are feels easier and safer.
Attune to the Moon
I release the past.
Additional meanings for this card
• A relationship is karmic and has played out across many lifetimes.
• Your attraction to someone may be verging on the obsessive.
• Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you should.
The South Node is where the Moon crosses the ecliptic going south. On the horoscope chart it shows us what we are likely to become obsessed with, but which will probably do us little or no good. The South Node is the karmic astrological point that reminds us of the well-known phrase, ‘If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got!’
Tibetan Bowl Sound Bath Meditation
Here are some Fall Diffuser Blends