Happy Halloween! What a magical day and with a Blue Full Moon. Which means that this is the second full moon in a single month, and a Blood Moon and Harvest moon. It is Halloween and it is the time of year where many cultures believe that this time of year is when the veil between dimensions is thin.
If you have a loved one that has crossed over, say a special prayer, or do something to remind you of them. Eat their favorite food or light a candle in their name.
There has been so much loss this year, so honor those losses that matter most to you, even if they are a little painful.
What no longer serves you, what has “died”? What is awakening? Where have we been reborn? What is still lingering in-between these two states?
Whether we are caught in the chaos of the cosmic energies or whether we are traveling to higher realms, this earth-energy will help us to stay rooted and connected to our being.
This Blue Moon guides us to reflect on our own cycles of death and rebirth.
Look to nature for guidance
This Blue Moon reminds us to get grounded and rooted in our being, so we can reach into the realms unknown.
Honor the deaths you have faced, It is the law of the Universe that nothing is ever destroyed, only reborn.
Be gentle with yourself and look forward to the transition, it may take until next month, but this is the time to slow down, pay attention and allow the transition to happen and go with the flow. It may be rough before it gets better, but it will be worth it. Hang in there, be patient and remember to go with the flow.
Here is a Magical Halloween Ritual
Feel free to adapt the ritual to your needs.
- Cleansing tool of choice. Palo Santo stick, moon water, sage stick
- Cosmic Meditation of choice (Grounding Meditation Here)
- Essential Oils (rosemary, and lavender work best)
- Sea salt
- Pen and Paper
1. Use your cleansing tool to clear your aura, your space, and your ritual ingredients. Recite the following-
2. Take your pen and paper and write down a list of things you would like to leave behind. These can be emotions, events, or behaviors from your past, anything you want to let go of. Write as many as you can.
3. Take your paper and rip it into tiny pieces. As you rip the paper, imagine releasing and letting go of all those things from your past that you no longer wish to hold onto.
4. Get your bowl and place all the ripped pieces paper in the bowl, spray or place a few drops of essential oil, Rosemary and Lavender.
As you drop the essential oils on the paper in the bowl, with each drop, let go of what you have in the bowl. Get all your emotion out as you gently drop the oil on the paper. Not too much oil, now sprinkle the salt over the bowl it will cleanse and purify.
5. Pick up the bowl and hold it with two hands and, recite the following-
8. After your meditation is complete, take a piece of paper and write the things that you would like to attract and bring into your life. You can write or have some fun and do a vision board.
9. Take your candle and paper with what you would like to attract and just affirm, "I am Aligned". Take a moment to say a prayer of gratitude towards yourself, the people around you, the planet, and your life overall. Speak from your heart. Place the paper on your bathroom mirror or somewhere you will see it everyday. Repeat to yourself "I am Aligned!" and read what is on that paper until the next Full Moon.
10. With your candle burning, do your Full Moon Reading or read below. Pay attention to the message you receive and see if your own intuition can take the message further.
11. Optional: if you would like to honor a loved one passed, you can put a photo of them near the candle along with some fresh flowers, maybe some incense, and their favorite food. Leave the candle burning for as long as it’s safe to do so.
Send the departed souls in your life lots of love and if you like, ask them to bring you a sign, a dream, a message, or see if you can make contact with them as you meditate in front of the candle.
Once the candle has been snuffed out, your ritual is complete.
Once your ritual is complete, pick up the paper and run underwater and place in recycling or whatever way is most convenient.
Blue Full Harvest Moon Reading
Your dreams need a practical plan
Full Moon in Taurus
Sometimes you need to weave a bit of magic and sometimes you need to be practical and sometimes you need to find a combination of the two This card suggests that this is where you are now. You need to use the laws of attraction to draw in what you want (by imagining it, expecting it, welcoming it) but you need to balance that with taking down to earth steps towards your goals. This isn’t about wishing on the moon and hoping for the best; its about making something like a list of bullet points about how you achieve your dreams. If you’re asking about money, this card heralds a change of financial fortunes depending on both your past actions and what you’re expecting and therefore attracting.
Write down 10 things you know are wonderful about you!
Additional meanings for this card
Laziness could explain your current situation. If so, change that and own it!
Chasing money does not work, you need to chase a dream
Jealousy or envy create negative energy and attract negativity
More Exercise is called for
The Full Moon in Taurus is a time to get back to earth, to get grounded, to work through any negative feelings you’ve been dealing with and to find a balance between being passionate and being overly intense. Money issues may come to a head at the time of the Full Moon in Taurus, but you can take this card as a sign to pay more attention to your cash flow no matter when you draw it.
Blessings! Enjoy! Happy Halloween