2. Lemon: Drink water with a drop or 2 for a gentle detox. Lemon keeps your lymphatic system moving. Excellent with a drop in a teaspoon of honey or to gargle with warm water. It's a great cleaner. Lemon eases mental fatigue exhaustion, and more. We diffuse Lemon with Lavender a lot and it is great for bug repellent when camping. I also use it to clean around the house and my daughter loves it with warm water and honey, her tea.
3. Peppermint: Great for head tension and tiredness, cooling the body by reducing body temps by 3 to 5 degrees. Relieves increases alertness. Great with lemon and lavender for air irritants. Use with Lavender and Frankincense for head tension. We use peppermint for cooking, cooling, studying, disinfectant, digestive aid and to keep us awake and alert while on road trips.
4. Melaleuca: Good for so many skin issues. Very beneficial for occasional ear discomfort, do not drip into ears, eyes or nose. (that goes for any EO) Get's rid of fleas from your dogs, also gets rid of lice. We use Melaleuca on our tongue when feeling irritated and on our toes after being in public places, I am a swimmer,, I have used on my horse, dog and children. This one is with me always and on my night stand.
6. Oregano: • Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent • Provides immune-enhancing benefits • Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function • Excellent source of antioxidants. We use it cooking, especially in our pot roast. Yum, nothing gets into the meat like the oils. Great for fighting environmental threats.
7. On Guard - The Protective Blend: Strengthens immune system, kills airborne pathogens by diffusing. Rub on feet for immune support and germ prevention. Make The Protective Blend tea with warm water, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 drops of On Guard. Rub on gums and teeth to reduce plaque and gum disease. We use in a roll on, on the bottom of feet everyday for preventive health care.
8. Breath - Respiratory Blend: Use this blend for respiratory issues, we rub it on our chest to open airways and bottom of our feet. One of our favorites to diffuse.Rub under your nostrils to help open up airways and diffuse at night to help with those loud noises that happen while people sleep. This essential oil blend will actually assist your body in fighting off unwanted bacteria or pathogens! We diffuse Breathe at night to open airways for better sleep and my mother uses it daily.
9. DigestZen - Digestive Blend: A blend of essential oils that will work for any digestive disorder. Rub 1-2 drops of Digestive Blend on your stomach for all the above issues, dilute with Fractionated Coconut oil with small
10. Frankincense: This amazing essential oil may help to oxygenate the pineal and pituitary glands. Studies have shown that Frankincense can inhibit abnormal cell growth. This essential oil is the cornerstone of health. This is a must have and we use it for wrinkles, calming, a drop on my tongue everyday for preventative health, dry skin, diffuse with lemon and so much more.