- A smudging tool of choice, Palo Santo stick or white sage is my personal preference
- Pen and paper
- Meditation music
- Crystal of your choice
- Essential oils
- Candle (optional)
Mother of three, building a career and being a caregiver to my disabled husband after a horrible tragedy. Balancing life and the journey of trauma, hardship, love and faith, family connection and healing physically and mentally. Join Weekly Essential face book page or feel free to email me if you would like to know more if you are looking for support and a lifestyle change. Learn how to love yourself and life again please book an appointment with me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Facetime and Zoom appointments available as well. The doTERRA lifestyle and Essential oils changed my life and my families.
Thursday, January 9, 2020
Full Moon Ritual January 2020
This month starts the year off with some powerful cosmic weather including the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in the sign of Cancer on January 10th.
The energy this Lunar Eclipse will be emotional, sensitive and allow to release and help clear a path so we can align deeper on our soul journey.
Be patient and enjoy seeing what the Universe bring us.
This months ritual will be sensitive and emotional so this ritual will be gentle, healing and restorative.
Ritual for Aligning and Releasing during this Cancer Lunar Eclipse
This ritual is best done between January 9-20th, 2020
You will Need….
Essential Oil suggestions
Bergamot – helps let go of anger, anxiety, loneliness, insecurity, and fear.
Cedarwood - helps overcome meekness
Frankincense – elevates and stimulates the mind. Helps let go of approval and feelings of worthlessness
Geranium – helps let go of wanting to please everyone
Helichrysum – let go of panic, loneliness, and grief
Jasmine – let go of stress and habits that burn you out
Lavender – for abandonment and atonement (one of my favorites) Now you know what I need to let
Melissa – also known as “heart’s delight”, Melissa is good for letting of self-limitations
Respiratory Blend and Spikenard – helps you release grief and sadness
Rose – enhances security, spiritual focus and a sense of unconditional love. Helps let go of sadness
Roman Chamomile – helps let go of irritability
Sandalwood – helps calm overactive emotions. Strengthens independency
Ylang Ylang – illumination. Helps you face your fears
Directions for Ritual...
1. Start by smudging your surrounding, aura and supplies for the ritual, while cleansing your surroundings and supplies recite the following…
“ I cleanse this space and gifts of the Earth. I cleanse all that surrounds as I do my work. My space is cleansed, my space is protected. My energy is pure, my energy is connected. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.”
When smudging your aura recited the following…
“This year is fresh and new and I ask that I be too! I ask my angels and guides of the highest light to cleanse and purify me on this night. Cleanse my mind, my body and my heart; cleanse me of anything that feels apart. Restore my body and restore my soul, allow me to feel my heart glow. I am radiant, I am strong, I am ready to sing my song. I am cleansed. I am restored. I am destined for so much more. Guide me angels and light beings above, to my highest path, my destiny and all that is love. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. “
2. Light a candle (optional) Take some deep breaths. Begin with a meditation of choice with the intention of what you would like to release. Take a few moments to meditate, then come back to your space.
3. Take a piece of paper and rip it into three strips and write down three things you want to let go of. Just keep the strips of paper small.
4. Fold your strips of paper and put them in front of you with your crystal on top of them. Recite to yourself…
“Each movement opens me and aligns me with the calling of my soul, I feel myself releasing and letting go, releasing and letting go, releasing and letting go, releasing and letting go, releasing and letting go."
5. Take the essential oil of choice and put a few drops in the palm of your hand, cup hands together and inhale, taking three deep breaths. Find your breathe rhythm and continue to breathe and recite the following.
“I release the past and all that was, I let go of these things so I can welcome the new. I release all that is not love, was never love and all that no longer serves me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.”
6. On another piece of paper, write down your intentions. Remove the three pieces of paper and dispose of anyway you would like, crumble, burn, recycle. Place the piece of paper in a safe place with your intentions and place the crystal on top of the paper, leave the crystal on the papers over night. In the morning create an affirmation with your new intention and write it somewhere you can see it daily to remind you and manifest your intention.
7. Your Release and alignment work is complete. Carry your crystal with you, sleep with it, but keep it by your side until the New Moon, then cleanse the crystal and charge it again.
Happy Full Moon & Eclipse!
Source/Inspired: Forever Conscious. Image Credit Kent Chambers and Google
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.