Diffusing is probably my favorite way to enjoy the benefits of oils in the winter! Here are 5 of my favorite diffuser recipes. (Don’t see one you like? Customize any that looks tempting or create your own!)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 - 4 drops of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend (to taste)
1. Mash bananas in a medium mixing bowl; mix in yogurt, eggs, milk, canola oil, vanilla, and doTERRA On Guard. (You can also add in a drop of peppermint if you desire!)
2. In a large mixing bowl add oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and walnuts; mix well.
3. Add banana mixture to dry ingredients and mix. Do not over mix.
4. Spray griddle with non-stick spray, use a small ladle to scoop out the mixture to griddle. Cook on medium to high heat. Cook as you would regular pancakes, waiting for bubbles to appear then flip.
Has anyone tried this recipe or something like it? What did you think?
Credit goes to dōTERRA®:https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/recipes-doterra-on-guard-pancakes
My family loves them and I know you will too!
And the next one is good too!
- 1 1⁄2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup raw honey
- 3 drops Peppermint oil
- 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 candy cane, crushed
1. Whip solid coconut oil, raw honey, and Peppermint essential oil together with a hand mixer. The whipped filling should be white and fluffy when complete.
2. Refrigerate the whipped filling for about five minutes.
3. Use a small scoop or measuring spoon to make small mounds of mint filling. Press down with a spoon or finger to make a flat shape.
4. Place each piece on a sheet of parchment paper on top of the cookie sheet. Return mints to freezer until ready to coat with chocolate.
5. In a small saucepan or double boiler, gently melt chocolate chips over low heat.
Take mints out of the freezer. Use a fork to dip each piece in melted chocolate. Place on top of the cooling rack.
6. For holiday fun, sprinkle with crushed candy cane immediately after coating.
7. Put chocolates back in the freezer to cool until hardened. Serve chocolates immediately or store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.
(Full recipe at https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/recipes-peppermint-chocolates)
Thank you for letting me share these recipes